Saturday 26 April 2014

Spring Fling


 Playsuit - Oysho
Cardigan - Primark

Spring in the UK is by no means hot, so my 'spring wardrobe' needs tights with pretty much every outfit.. However when the sun came out for a split second I couldn't resist finally having an excuse to wear this cute playsuit from a shop called Oysho. I descovered this shop in Toulouse and it has the most adorable underwear, pyjamas, sportswear, and summer clothing. And from just googling it now I see they have an online website! So check it out here. I cannot wait to be able to wear this in the summer!

What are you excited to get out of your wardrobe this Spring?

Alice x

4 comments:

  1. You look lovely Alice. That playsuit is so pretty, and perfect for spring too x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have planned to try some colourful clothes in this Spring though since I wear monochrome all the time lol However, the dress looks lovely on you doll x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this playsuit look gorgeous on you hun! x
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete