Tuesday 8 April 2014

All good things come to an end

I am officially back in the UK!

I apologise, it has been too long since my last post (so much for 'one post a week' resolution!). But I have just been so busy wrapping things up in France and moving back home.

7 months in Toulouse complete... where did the time go?! 


It goes without saying but this past year has been the best of my life. The people I have met and the places I have been have made this year far better than I ever thought it could have been. I will miss the friends I met and Toulouse as a whole but i'm sure I will go back someday.

Toulouse - Je t'aime. But for now, I have exciting times ahead with a 6 month summer to play with and my final year at University.  End of one chapter and the start of a new one!  

Stay tuned for a lot more blog posts soon!

Alice x

No comments:

Post a Comment