Monday 3 June 2013

Summer Sun

Summer is finally here. 

I can't believe my second year of university is complete - it seems like yesterday I was going crazy at freshers.
The last walk from uni
Leaving uni this year was extra emotional as a lot of people I won't be seeing again as next year I will be in Toulouse on my Erasmus year! Me and my friend successfully found an apartment which is perfect and so I am starting to get much more excited to go - it's set to be a great year. 

Get ready for a lot more blogging from September as I indulge in french culture (wine, bread and cheese, right?).

My summer is starting swiftly with a week on Bulgaria next week - veryyyy excited indeed. Then followed by a few local festivals and a bit of work here and there and my summer is complete!

What are your summer plans?

Alice x

No comments:

Post a Comment